The Orphan Choir - Sophie Hannah


so much angle i tried but still it didnt work well ** roll eyes***

I read 81 pages of this book in July just a few days before I started my practicum which happened to be exactly 3 months. And you know when I continued? Ofcourse, a few days after I ended the practicum in OCTOBER!

And to finish the rest, I took only 2 days and you could see how busy my life when practicum session came hitting for a while.

The ending was making me crazy and I really wanted to throw this book away. I couldnt figure out the problem whether it came from me or the bookitself 😂 I was not sure the structures of wordings and sentencings confusef me or really tje flow made all worldwide readers gone mad.

It wad this young lady Lousie with a kid Joseph but he lived in chapel???? - the hostel under the church programme by Dr Freeman. She lived with husband and had to cope with his annoyinh neighbor playing lloud musics. She made a report to human resourced????? (i forgot the term stated in the book) and this neighbor named Justin Clay had stopped without her knowledge. She kept hearing a choir until she found out it was not coming from Mr Clay anymore

She found a remote house and forced his husband to come live with her there. Her husband did not hear any of the choir song she mentionef. She was mad, become close to madness. And there she wad at the house (forgot the name too) with her son Joseph (havibg leave from the church program)

One day she heard Bethan (the woman who manage the house selling or wtv) played the same song Justin Clay loved. She wad mad and started accusing an allegiant between Clay and Bethan. She ran away and the visions came over. The vision was about the orphan choir named blablabla i forgot.

She saw her son dead (and other imaginations damn i hated my own confusion). when she went to watch her son's choir a few days before, the priest had mentioned a few of the deads' names in their prayer. Pat Jarvis was one listed. Pat Jarvis was the woman from Human Resourced that Louise always consulted. Apparently, she was dillusioned. Pat Jarvis she communicated with wasnt existed.

But the last chapter portraying Loui fetching her kid from the church....

And I cudnt understand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment