Death in the Sun - Adam Creed

Im sorry Adam Creed but u were honestly excellent. but i cant understand throughout the whole thing and the reason i write here too just because of tje marks i intended to say i used to read this book. My mind wasnt in a mess by the time i started, but the settings carved along the beautiful words gave me a sense of lousiness (my own flaw) just like watching Sicario.

Sicario is a good film but it didnt match my interest and I can say this one was flared up like it. But I can say bits of it.

Staffe went to Spain and met Raul and Manolo, his friends. Staffe found a body. And tried to investigate it. Then Raul was killed Manolo was lost and there came Pepa, Sanched, Angel, Quesada, Guadalupe, Marie, Paul, Harry, Gracia.....

Hmmm, i dont think i can tell and im not planning to reread. but who knows, one day. 😊😊

But Adam, thank you anyway, your novel taught me a few things about creativity. I swore.

And I warn you before you started it  please check the glossary at the most back pages, because Adam used lots of Spanish words which cud be one point of my deflection lol


No comments:

Post a Comment