Blood Harvest - S.J. Bolton


How actually I miss those moments of writing review or synopses for my own references in futures. those days of feeling hectic with assignments yet managed to finish two great novels in a row. Those moments of no distraction from the heavy overthinking sort to find a clear path to make a great future. Now I am jobless, critically penniless, with that made me feel so much a burden to my parents in taking care old 23 yr old me while they were busy starting up business for my sister. Am I trash to my parents 😭 No. They love me. They said they would feed me throughout this jobless period. But I feel useless?

I have skipped 3 novels that I should write over here. The first was The Summer House by Marcia Willett. Not really my type and I could not enjoy the plot. The story was great but it would not be the choice if its fresh in a bookstore. It was a present from a junior of mine. The next One is Best Kept Secrets by Sandra Brown. It was really great as I fell in love with the characters. But I got no time, and once I was drowned in the next novel, I could not focus on writing about it anymore. Someone to Watch Over Me by Yrsa Siguradottir (the spelling is wrong). It s a great interrogation done. But I am not so sure what distracted me much at the endings. I refused to write about it.

Lets get straight to Blood Harvest. It was really good, not really putting cops as the main characters. But still, distraction was super bad at the ending. I read this at dental clinic, with notorious loudness from the tv. Think I caught up.

So long since I put celebrities' faces on these characters. And I would wanna write it again 😂


Harry the priest (Ginger hair? Cors i was thinkong about Prince Harry. But a few pages before it ended, I watched Me Before You and there we go,,, Sam Claflin 😂)
Evi (Young Sandra Bullock)
the kids... just like the other streetpassersby
Gillian (I pictured Rose Byrne coz she resembled the older Gillian Anderson)
Alice and Gareth (couple from The Crufixion)
Tobias (this is a grandaddy age. i pictured Theo James ykw.  well, old Theo James)


im starting to be lazy. lets just go straight to the point.
Evi wais a psychiatris. Gillian was her patient. she lost her child. Then there coame Harry the priest. Gillian felt in love. Jealous of Evi who had Harry's heart. Started to develop a chaos.

Millie was lost. at frst. her condition before she fell in the church that would make her died was the same like other victims before. Tom and Joe and Millie used to see a horrible girl named Ebba. Something swollen around her throat. she looked like ghost. Evi believed tom. Evi investigated. There were Jenny tobiasOther neighbors. Jenny also had a daughter. Died somewhere named Lucy. Christiana, her halfcrazy sis had Heather eith congenital hypothyroidism but she kept it a secret.

Joe lost. Ebba kidnapped. Interrigayion with polices went on. Evi asked many peoole. Gillian lied a lot to Evi. Even the dsad daughters used to be nursed by Gillian but she hid the truth. Evi started to accuse Gillian. Then Evi talked to Jenny. Jenny told about rheir life histories. till that Jenny killed her daughter to avoid his grandad (i think so) from raping the kid because she used to be raped. But Evi finally concluded, as she was good in psychology. Jenny was like addicted to killings. there is no more abput helping. Ebba or real name Heather was the ghost that helped those kids to avoid the murder.

Gillian died of pnuenomia 

No comments:

Post a Comment