The Carrier - Sophie Hannah

Ahhhh, it's been so long since my last post about a lovely fiction I've read. I skipped a few books, not really interesting in reviewing those. The factors could comprise the dull plot in the story itself or the distractions I had around me while getting to the last page, thus hassling me to relished the supposedly excitement and suspense throughout the stories.

Well, let's just get straight to The carrier. You know what? I was supposed to review this book right after finishing it but Jack Nightingale's first series, Nightfall was really appealing I could not stop reading it to review The Carrier. and I have finished it. Stephen Leather is so excellent!

Image result for the carrier sophie hannah

This cover was the one I got with the box purchases at BigBadWolf. 

I was too drowned with Jack Nightingale's story I think I could not remember all the characters in this one.haha

Okay, I got it. There was a woman in 30s named Gaby, got stranded with a stranger, young woman aged in early twenties named Lauren. They got stranded in airport and needed to share a motel bedroom together. Lauren was freaking annoying yknow I almost killed myself imagining every dialogue uttered by her if played by a real human being. lol. Lauren was telling something about an innocent man being alleged of murder, well specifically this man admitted to kill his own wife.

On the other side of the novel,

there were friends named Kerry and Dan, who lived together with Tom Breary and Francine. Francine was the every woman that every human would hate. Then Francine was down with stroke and Kerry and Dan hired Lauren as a caretaker. Lauren got a reckless and gangster-like husband named Jason.

I don't remember how Gaby discovered that the Lauren she found was connected to the case she was involved. Well, Gaby, was the woman that Tim Breary liked. He was like, cheating on Francine but who wouldn't cheat though because Francince was the woman who want everyone to bow upon her order and sulked aggresively. So, inspectors, cops, and so many polices interrogated all these characters. 

I am not sure why Jason abducted Gaby and tried to harm her. But at the end of the days, it turned out Lauren's father who killed him. 

The real case was, that stroke patient, Francine was murdered, allegedly by her own husband, Tim. But everybody kind of agreed to the assumption that Tim was innocent. As well as Gaby . Hence, these polices went to interrogate.

I don't wanna explain long, here we go. Lauren was the one who killed her. Funny that Lauren was the only who thought Francine was her bestfriend when other people around were deadly hating her. Lauren always spoke to the speechless and static francince about her stories, that could be why she took Francine as her bestfriend. Lauren killed her... Hmmm, I didnt remember why.... LOL sorry 

No comments:

Post a Comment